TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE ZOYA IRELAND
1. The online store [hereinafter 'the Store'] conducts retail sales via the Internet, pursuant to these Regulations [hereinafter 'the Regulations'].
2. The Store is owned by: ZOYA GROUP SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in 80-755 Gdansk, street Szafarnia 11/F8, VAT: PL583-341-62-99, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer.
4. The condition of the conclusion of the sales contract is acceptance of the Regulations by the Customer.
5. The prices given in the Store are gross prices (including VAT).
6. Goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
a) via the form available on the Store's website,
b) by email to the address available on the Store's website,
c) by phone to the numbers intended for placing orders, available on the Store's website in the Contact tab.
2. The condition of the order is that the customer provide data that allows verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The store confirms the acceptance of the order by email or phone. The store has the right to refuse an order, limit the payment method or request prepayment if the order raises reasonable doubts as to the accuracy and reliability of the data provided or the method of payment.
3. For pages, the information contained on the Store's website with the goods purchased at the time of placing the order is binding, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. By placing an order, the customer submits an offer to purchase a specific product. The sales contract is concluded when the Customer confirms the Order by clicking the confirmation link in the email sent to the Customer by the Store.
1. The customer has the choice of payment methods specified in the Payment methods tab.
2. Shipping prices are specified in the delivery price list.
3. The condition of delivering the goods is payment for the goods and shipment.
Shipment of goods
1. The ordered goods are sent by the Store via mail order companies (e.g. GLS or Fastway) or made available for pickup by the customer at the company's headquarters.
2. In the case of payment by a payment card, the deadline for completing the order is calculated from the time the transaction is approved.
3. In the case of payment in a way other than cash on delivery, the shipping date is extended by the period between placing the order and the date of posting the amount due on the Store's bank account.
4. The store uses the logistics services of Packeta Group.
1. The basis for accepting a complaint is the presentation by the customer of a proof of purchase of the goods (receipt or invoice).
2. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer should return the advertised goods to the Store together with a description of the non-compliance.
3. The Store shall respond to the Customer's complaint within 14 business days of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance. In the event that verification of non-compliance requires the opinion of an expert or a representative of the manufacturer of the goods, the period for responding to the Store is extended by the time the Store obtains such opinion.
4. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending a new product to the Customer or removing non-compliance, delivery costs shall be borne by the Store.
5. Individual settings of the Customer's computer and monitor causing erroneous or distorted display of information about the goods (e.g. colors) cannot be the basis for a complaint.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. On the basis of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is effective if the Customer submits to the Store, within 14 days of receipt of the goods, a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The Customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract. The returned product should be intact, including it should be complete, in the factory packaging, it cannot bear traces of use. Shipping costs are borne by the customer.
4. Within 3 business days of receiving the parcel, the Store will check the condition of the delivered product.
5. Within 14 days of checking the goods, the Store shall return the amount paid, minus the costs of the contract, to the Customer. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which the refund amount should be transferred. In the case of payment by card, the refund will be made to the card. In the event of a necessity to refund funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
6. In the event of a breach by the Customer of the conditions set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 above, the statement of withdrawal from the contract shall be ineffective, the goods shall not be returned and the Store shall not refund the amount paid to the Customer.
7. The Customer is not entitled to withdraw in the cases specified in art. 10 paragraph 3 of the Act referred to in para. 1 above, i.e. in the scope of:
a) the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the Customer, before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract (applies to cases of rendering services and not selling goods),
b) audio and visual recordings and recorded on IT data carriers after the Customer has removed their original packaging,
c) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movement on the financial market,
d) benefits with the properties specified by the customer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person,
e) benefits which due to their nature cannot be returned or whose subject is subject to rapid deterioration,
f) delivery of the press,
g) services in the field of gambling.
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data solely for the purpose of completing the order.
2. The Customer may also give separate consent to receive advertising and promotional materials from the Store, including a commercial bulletin.
3. The customer has the right to inspect their data and correct it, as well as to request removal.
It is prohibited to use any materials published on the Store's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the Store's written consent.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. The Regulations enter into force on the day of publication on the Store's website.
2. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations, which shall enter into force on the day of their publication on the Store's website. For contracts concluded before the amendment to the Regulations, the version of the Regulations in force on the date the Order is placed by the Customer shall apply.
ZOYA Ireland - Girls party dresses, communion dresses, baby girls dresses special occasion